Wednesday, February 8, 2012

mainly responsible for the affairs of foreign immigrants

In various industries in the past nearly two decades of work, I accumulated a wealth of experience in customer management, sales and marketing. Successful sales and
I used to work at a consulting firm for three years, mainly responsible for the affairs of foreign immigrants, all employment of foreigners in China-related matters to assist major companies dealing with foreign dispatch exit-related businesses and employees in China. I focus on teamwork, job seriously having peacehttp://www.cameronians.info of mind, his gentle, modest, self-rate, self-confident and have excellent organizational ability and language skills, self-learning ability. Especially during the tringent requirements, there is a strong sense of professionalism and responsibility, and good social skills, affinity, in praise of the work units Polo Lacoste and customers. Current use of the weekend spare time to study psychology, enrich knowledge.Work in warm, serious and responsible attitude, good team spirit among colleagues get along. Foreign trade customer service not only to make the availability of skilled operating experience, but also trained me the resilience to know how to handle and meet the different needs Make A Bridal Shower Card of various customers. In order to better adapt to social changes, the spare time I kept to expand their knowledge, able to skillfully operate a variety of office software documentation, I believe, only continuous learningin order to keep up with the pulse of the times, which is the rhythm of life of the times, only with the talents http://www.dbxpro.com/Forum of the rhythm of walking is a strong life. Firmly believe that "there is a willing heart, a positive attitude + correct + sustained effort = success" is my life's law.I am cheerful, calm, self-motivated, full of a very high work ethic and high sense of responsibility of the project sales, three years of work more culture and working hard, practical work hard attitude, excluding start from the bottom of the industry.I will continue to accumulate in the future work, learn, and improve your own life, and sincerely look forward to your response!Occupational skills and expertiseVocational skills: the rational values, identity and adapt to the corporate culture. Have good sales skills and market insight into the ability to create value for the company in the short term.My name is Gao Jing, 23 years old, graduated from Anyang Institute of Technology. My biggest feature is to admit defeat, difficulties not easily give up. My motto is: the Where there is a will, there is a way the biggest feature is the character love to laugh, Tips for Wearing Pearls optimistic! I like sports very much, polo Ralph Lauren good long-distance running. During the school, strict demands on themselves, adhere to a daily morning run, morning reading. I usually like to watch the news, especially in the world famous, http://www.thearender.com/forumas well as economic, military. I also like to look at investment and financial management aspects of the book, and have a strong interest in the English language. Fresh as a newly graduated students, I do not have much experience,http://woodenboat.com/forum but I believe that experience is through learning, slowly accumulated. Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth. Sincerely look forward to working with you for your cooperation, I am willing to work together with corporate growth and progress!
http://www.aquascapeinc.com/messageboard